#navbar-iframe {display: none !important;}

Guess The Movies - (Round 13)


Ready...
Set...
GO!


Exhibit - A
Boooo! Booooo!



Exhibit - B
See if you can get this with no hints...



Exhibit - C
"This is Ice"



Exhibit - D
An Obscure 90s John Ritter Movie...



Exhibit - E
"All for not..."



 Exhibit - F
"I believe that children are our future..."


 Exhibit - G
Classic 80s film


Exhibit - H
"You're cool... I'm out."




How did you do?
Let's Find Out!







Round 13 Answers


A - The Princess Bride

B - The Shining

C - Hocus-Pocus

D - Stay Tuned

E - Spaceballs

F - Coming To America

G - Just One of the Guys

H - Half Baked


-------

Let me know how you did, or if you have any suggestions!

4 comments:

  1. B - isn't UHF. Though it's another 80's classic.
    I'm pretty sure you've seen C and prob D. But both are a bit obscure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Problem Child. Nice.
    C - (I'll give you a hint) it was Stephen Dorff's first major movie role.
    D - you're on your own... LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure D is early '90s, and a very underrated flick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya know what... you sir are correct! I put 80's - just changed it. (This is what happens when I try to set this up BEFORE my morning coffee)

    And I agree. I loved this movie. I'm curious how it holds up?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment - No seriously... then I don't have to talk to myself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...